Experienced, Diligent Counsel For Probate Concerns
Looking for an experienced Florida probate attorney? Has a parent died and you need someone to handle the estate? If you are not a resident you may wish to enlist the help of a local attorney who understands the Florida probate process, state laws and local court system.
If you have concerns about the validity of a will or are unsure of your duties as executor we can offer the guidance and information you need.
An experienced probate administration attorney can help you understand the law as well as your rights and responsibilities when it comes to Florida probate. Contact an experienced attorney who will explain the probate process and state law in clear language. Email us at our Pensacola law offices of Kramer A. Litvak, P.A., today.
Committed To Protecting Beneficiaries’ Rights
At Kramer A. Litvak, P.A., we assist and advise beneficiaries, heirs, family members, spouses, executors, personal representatives, trustees, guardians and other interested parties in Florida probate, estate and trust administration. Our services include:
- General Florida probate representation
- Guidance for those who wish to establish or clarify their inheritance rights
- Working to preempt or ameliorate potential disputes, concerns or misunderstandings among heirs and beneficiaries
- Spousal elective share proceedings
- Advice regarding the fiduciary duties of a personal representative, executor, trustee or guardian
- Actions seeking the removal of personal representatives or executors for negligence or misconduct in administering estates
- Counsel regarding issues such as undue influence, duress, lack of mental capacity, fraud or mistake
Whatever your situation, our experience with probate administration can be an important asset. Our skill and understanding of the process is complimented by our experience with drafting wills and other essential estate planning documents. This broad background gives us a perspective that allows us to provide more effective advice and representation.
Contact Kramer A. Litvak, P.A., For A Free Consultation
We can help and encourage you to contact our offices online or call us directly at either 850-308-1677 or (toll-free).
Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted