Probate Litigation Help In Northwestern Florida
Even when there appears to be a very solid estate plan in place, it is still possible for there to be a dispute that must eventually be resolved by a court of law. In some cases, a beneficiary or heir might file a lawsuit challenging the validity of a will for various reasons. In other cases, a plaintiff might accuse an executor of misconduct or of breaching his or her fiduciary duty in administering the estate.
In every case and for parties on every side, the best first step toward protecting important interests is to speak with an experienced probate litigation attorney. Should you need probate litigation service, contact the Pensacola law offices of FloridaProbateSite.com today.
Pensacola Probate Litigation Attorneys
At FloridaProbateSite.com, we represent beneficiaries, heirs, family members, spouses, executors, personal representatives, trustees, guardians, and other interested parties in probate, estate and trust administration disputes of every type, including:
- Will contests seeking to invalidate existing wills for reasons such as undue influence, duress, lack of mental capacity, fraud or mistake;
- Actions initiated by would-be heirs seeking to establish inheritance rights;
- Disputes among heirs and beneficiaries;
- Spousal elective share proceedings;
- Claims alleging breaches of fiduciary duties by personal representatives, executors, trustees, and guardians;
- Actions seeking the removal of personal representatives or executors for negligence or misconduct in administering estates.
Whatever the situation, our experience with probate litigation is an important asset that is also complimented by our experience with drafting wills and other essential estate planning documents. This background gives us a broader perspective that allows our lawyers to provide more effective advice and representation.
Contact FloridaProbateSite.com For A Free Consultation
Visa, MasterCard and American Express Accepted